I am a native Floridian. A native Orlandoan, even–though the word “Orlandoan” just looks funny. I was born 28 days before Walt Disney World opened, so I don’t know Orlando “BD” except through stories my relatives have shared. I have lived in the Orlando area for most of my life. I am a proud graduate of the University of Central Florida, and I am in the home stretch of my seminary education as I prepare for ordination as a minister in the Presbyterian Church (U.S.A.). I work part-time for Central Florida Presbytery as an admin assistant. I am married to Ellen (a wonderful gal!) since 2005. We have no kids, but two cats–Skittish, and Not-so-Skittish (Notso for short).
I am a native Floridian who loves his state, despite the crazy things that happen there. I am an advocate of Natural Florida--I love to hike and otherwise get outdoors to experience the wonders of nature here. I also am a seminary student preparing for pastoral ministry in the Presbyterian Church (U.S.A.). And I love local businesses and culture--especially Orlando's thriving food truck scene.
- I’m proudly not one of the 42.4m twitter.com/theeconomist/s…Twittered 7 hours ago
- RT @nvisser: A little over a year ago, Donald Trump told Haitians living in Florida he wanted to be their "biggest champion." https://t.co/…Twittered 7 hours ago
- RT @ACrawfordWESH: Heartbroken. That's how a Haitian woman in Orlando feels tonight. The program allowing 59,000 Haitians to live & work in…Twittered 7 hours ago
- RT @sarahposner: My review of an important new book about the family behind the new Museum of the Bible near the National Mall: How one e…Twittered 7 hours ago
- It was great for an inaugural event—room to improve, but overall 👍🏼 🏃🏻♂️🏃🏾♀️ and I hope to continue “Legacy Runne… twitter.com/i/web/status/9…Twittered 7 hours ago