I am a native Floridian. A native Orlandoan, even–though the word “Orlandoan” just looks funny. I was born 28 days before Walt Disney World opened, so I don’t know Orlando “BD” except through stories my relatives have shared. I have lived in the Orlando area for most of my life. I am a proud graduate of the University of Central Florida, and I am in the home stretch of my seminary education as I prepare for ordination as a minister in the Presbyterian Church (U.S.A.). I work part-time for Central Florida Presbytery as an admin assistant. I am married to Ellen (a wonderful gal!) since 2005. We have no kids, but two cats–Skittish, and Not-so-Skittish (Notso for short).
I am a native Floridian who loves his state, despite the crazy things that happen there. I am an advocate of Natural Florida--I love to hike and otherwise get outdoors to experience the wonders of nature here. I also am a seminary student preparing for pastoral ministry in the Presbyterian Church (U.S.A.). And I love local businesses and culture--especially Orlando's thriving food truck scene.
- @rev_david @megateer Kitty seems to be enthralled with Cain’s story. 🙀Twittered 1 hour ago
- All that’s left is to form the NRA (National Reproductive Association) and use it to throw a bunch of cash 💵 in the… twitter.com/i/web/status/9…Twittered 1 hour ago
- @presoutlook @JulieRaffety Thanks for the very helpful reflection!Twittered 1 hour ago
- If you witness a crime in New Orleans, take care to not get too involved, unless you like being held captive yourse… twitter.com/i/web/status/9…Twittered 1 hour ago
- RT @Bess_Auer: If every parent was required to chaperone at least one field trip, they would understand why teachers are one of the most un…Twittered 1 hour ago