I am a native Floridian. A native Orlandoan, even–though the word “Orlandoan” just looks funny. I was born 28 days before Walt Disney World opened, so I don’t know Orlando “BD” except through stories my relatives have shared. I have lived in the Orlando area for most of my life. I am a proud graduate of the University of Central Florida, and I am in the home stretch of my seminary education as I prepare for ordination as a minister in the Presbyterian Church (U.S.A.). I work part-time for Central Florida Presbytery as an admin assistant. I am married to Ellen (a wonderful gal!) since 2005. We have no kids, but two cats–Skittish, and Not-so-Skittish (Notso for short).
I am a native Floridian who loves his state, despite the crazy things that happen there. I am an advocate of Natural Florida--I love to hike and otherwise get outdoors to experience the wonders of nature here. I also am a seminary student preparing for pastoral ministry in the Presbyterian Church (U.S.A.). And I love local businesses and culture--especially Orlando's thriving food truck scene.
- I never read any of The Chronicles of #Nambia and now I regret it.Twittered 1 hour ago
- Finally started watching #StrangerThings last night. So fun and mysterious and nostalgic.Twittered 3 hours ago
- Welp. "What the study really reveals is that there’s a sizeable job market for measuring duck wangs." twitter.com/boingboing/sta…Twittered 4 hours ago
- @JesKast Christians doing yoga in an Irish pub? That's what the kingdom of God looks like!Twittered 4 hours ago
- @jongabriel https://t.co/ceXzBr5t7KTwittered 4 hours ago